Photo Booth Rental
With so many guests at your wedding, party or event, it can be difficult to remember everyone. That’s why a photo booth is a necessity. Not only do you benefit by having photographs of everyone, they’ll get their very own print.
How Does It Work?
- Guests enter the photo booth and are prompted to press the Start Button.
- The booth takes a series of three or four pictures.
- Once finished, guests are can pick up their picture outside the booth
Why It’s Awesome!
- An enclosed photo booth gives your guests the privacy to have some fun. Even the most serious people have been known to crack a crazy-face.
- Your guests get to take their prints home..
- You receive a copy of all the pictures taken, but don’t tell your guests that.
- It’s large enough to get group or family pictures. Most photo booths are 2 people max, and force you to sit down. We’ve seen 6 and even 7 people in our booth at once.
- Its fast. Prints are print and cut within 14 seconds.
- We use a real dSLR camera and flash for the photos, and no some cheap web-cam setup.
How Do I Get It?
- Get in contact with Gillespie Photography.
- The photo booth is dropped off before your event.
- Guests get crazy with the photo booth.
- The photo booth is picked up.
How Much Does It Cost?
Pricing is $700 for an evening event. For all-day events, please contact us. What does this include?
- Unlimited usage. Guests are allowed to use the booth as much as they want.
- Unlimited prints. After every session, guests are printed two 2×6 strips.
Customize It For Your Event
- Provide us with some custom text or graphics, and we’ll integrate them into your print template.
- Add your own props to go along with your party’s theme. We provide props (not during Covid), but you are more than welcome to contribute your own.